Profile: Administrative Accounting Technician (temporary/permanent)
MISSION: Your mission will be to provide support to the Administration area, in terms of accounting management. In addition, he/she will assume various administrative functions.
- Administrative and Accounting Management:
- To manage and control the accounting procedures.
- To draw up the balance sheets and profit and loss accounts of the Associations, as well as the procedures for the closing of accounts.
- To manage the attention of requirements and notifications from official bodies.
Management – accounting breakdown of subsidies.
- Treasury management:
- Cash flow forecasting. Bank reconciliation.
- Collection and payment management.
- Optimisation of balances, cash flow and financial investments.
- Tax management: preparing periodic tax returns and attending in due time and form to other requirements from or requested by any Public Body.
- Supplier management, based on the criteria established by the company.
- In general, any administrative function related to the department that may be required by the person in charge.
- Education: University Degree in Business Administration and Management, or Advanced Vocational Training, Accounting and Finance, Business or Economics. Specific knowledge of accounting. Valuable knowledge of current tax regulations (VAT, IRPF, …) and tax preparation.
- Previous experience: Valuable experience in Administrative Department. In Administrative Accounting Management. Experience in Subsidy Management.
- Office automation: It is necessary to be a high level user of Excel and database management. Knowledge of accounting management tools, ERP, etc. is a plus.
- Initiative, teamwork, ability to solve problems and management skills.
RECEPTION OF APPLICATIONS:
Send Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com, mentioning in the subject of the email the reference TADF2023.