IMPULSO is a FEDACOVA project within the framework of the Strategic Plan for Valencian Industry, with file number INENTI/2022/3 and financed by the Regional Ministry of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Trade and Employment with an amount of 104,200.09 € for comprehensive plans to promote sustainable industrial competitiveness, developed by business associations in the Valencian Community.
- Innovation Scouting, Benchmarking and Acceleration of collaborative 4.0 projects.
- Circular bioeconomy Meat Industry
- Consumer sensory perception test innovation trends
- Strategic Innovation Plan
- Packaging diagnostics for 12 associated agri-food companies